1. Powered by 9V layer-built battery, can use 2 li-ion batteries to form a 8.4V battery pack for long time power.
2. Measuring bipolar transistor current amplification factor and base-emitter threshold voltage.
3. Automatic test the pin of a component, and display on the 128 * 64 LCD backlight.
4. Measure the gate and gate capacitance of the MOSFET threshold voltage.
5. One -button operation, automatic shutdown, only 20nA shutdown current.
6. Eeverse breakdown voltage is less than 4.5V, Zener diode can be identified.
7. 2uF more capacitors can simultaneously measure the equivalent series resistance ESR values.
8. Via the base - emitter threshold voltage and high current amplification factor to identify Darlington transistors.
9. Can simultaneously measure two resistors and resistor symbol is displayed.
10. Displayed on the right with a decimal value of 4.
11. Can detect the transistor, MOSFET protection diode amplification coefficient and the base to determine the emitter transistor forward biased voltage.
12. Automatic detection of NPN and PNP transistors, n-channel and p-channel MOSFET, diode (including double diode), thyristor, transistor, resistor and capacitor and other components.
1. Material: PCB
2. Power Mode: 6F22
3. Display: 128 * 64 LCD backlight
4. Testing Speed: 2 seconds (1 minute is normal for large capacitor)
5. Shutdown Current: 20nA
6. Displayed Value: 25pf-100mF (resolution 1pF)
7. Inductance: 0.01mH-20H
8. Resistance: ≤2100Ω
9. Power Volatge: 9V layer-built battery / 2 li-ion batteries to form a 8.4V battery pack
10. Resolution of Resistance Measurement: 0.1 ohms
11. The Highest Measured Value: 50M ohms
12. Provided Testing Current: Approx. 6mA