Description: ESP8266 Development Board
This is a low cost Arduino-compatible ESP8266 development board. A 0.96" OLED display is on the board. It is very easy for beginners. You can program it like Arduino. There is a project support for ESP8266 chip to the Arduino environment: Arduino core for ESP8266 WiFi chip. Another famous project is NodeMCU, which you can use LUA to control ESP8266.
Arduino IDE - please visit link below how to add ESP8266 board
Fonts library SSD1306 (128x64)
complete fonts list is available here: https://github.com/olikraus/u8g2/wiki/u8g2setupcpp
// (SCL)clock=*/ 4, /* (SDA)data=*/ 5
From u8g2 examples:
U8G2_SSD1306_128X64_NONAME_1_HW_I2C u8g2(U8G2_R0, /* reset=*/ U8X8_PIN_NONE, /* clock=*/ 4, /* data=*/ 5); // ESP32 Thing, HW I2C with pin remapping
All ESP8266 pins broken out
12 digital pins write/read/interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0)
1 analog input
Integrated 0.96 White 128x64 OLED SSD1306
Micro USB connection
Compatible with Arduino
Compatible with NodeMCU(Lua for ESP8266)
Input Power 4.75V ~ 12V
When you use the example of this library:
Remember change SDA to D1, SCL to D2. and Change SSD1306 to SH1106.
D1 is always connected to OLED's SDA pin. (5)
D2 is always connected to OLED's SCL pin. (4)
- 100% brand new
- High quality and high capacity!
- Built-in protection circuit PCM for prevent over charging or over discharging
- Size: 10mm (H)*20mm (W)*50mm (L)
- Rating: DC3.7V 1000mAh
Charging current: standard charging, fast charging: 1.0C: 0.5C
Standard charging method: 0.5C CC (constant current) charge to 4.25V, then CV (constant voltage 4.2V) charge till charge current is less than or equal to 0.05C.
The maximum charge current: 1C
Maximum discharge current: 1C
Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
The discharge temperature: -20 degrees C~+60 degrees C
Charging time: 3-7hrs (standard); 3hrs (fast)
Protection function: over charge, over discharge, over current, short circuit protection, over temperature protection
It can be recharged repeatedly
Built-in protection circuit PCM for prevent over charging or over discharging.
TP4056 - 5V Micro USB 1A Lithium Battery Charging Board Charger Module
Current- 1A adjustable.
Charge precision- 1.5%.
Input voltage- 4.5V-5.5V.
Full charge voltage- 4.2V.
Led indicator- red is charging Blue is full charged.
Input interface- micro USB.
Work temperature- -10℃ to +85℃.
Inversed polarity- NO.
Size: 27mm X 17mm.
1 x 18650 batteries (6000 mAh) you can charge with this charger in parallel at the same time
Only one 18650 batteries (6000 mAh) you can charge with this charger in parallel at the same time
1. Ampere meter can only be connected to 5v input end of the module.
2. It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge to the battery of 1000mAH, current of 400 is enough.
3. The connection wire should not be too thick.
4. Make sure the connect point is good.
5. If the input voltage is too high, like 5.2v, the current will be less than 1000 mA, it is normal. It is protection function, auto-subtract the charging current to avoid burn damage to chip.
6. NO Reversal polarity.