Battery 1000mAh 102050
- 100% brand new
- High quality and high capacity!
- Built-in protection circuit PCM for prevent over charging or over discharging
- Size: 10mm (H)*20mm (W)*50mm (L)
- Rating: DC3.7V 1000mAh
Charging current: standard charging, fast charging: 1.0C: 0.5C
Standard charging method: 0.5C CC (constant current) charge to 4.25V, then CV (constant voltage 4.2V) charge till charge current is less than or equal to 0.05C.
The maximum charge current: 1C
Maximum discharge current: 1C
Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
The discharge temperature: -20 degrees C~+60 degrees C
Charging time: 3-7hrs (standard); 3hrs (fast)
Protection function: over charge, over discharge, over current, short circuit protection, over temperature protection
It can be recharged repeatedly
Built-in protection circuit PCM for prevent over charging or over discharging.
TP4056 - 5V Micro USB 1A Lithium Battery Charging Board Charger Module
Current- 1A adjustable.
Charge precision- 1.5%.
Input voltage- 4.5V-5.5V.
Full charge voltage- 4.2V.
Led indicator- red is charging Blue is full charged.
Input interface- micro USB.
Work temperature- -10℃ to +85℃.
Inverted polarity- NO.
Size: 27mm X 17mm.
1 x 18650 batteries (6000 mAh) you can charge with this charger in parallel at the same time
Only one 18650 batteries (6000 mAh) you can charge with this charger in parallel at the same time
1. Ampere meter can only be connected to 5v input end of the module.
2. It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge to the battery of 1000mAH, current of 400 is enough.
3. The connection wire should not be too thick.
4. Make sure the connect point is good.
5. If the input voltage is too high, like 5.2v, the current will be less than 1000 mA, it is normal. It is protection function, auto-subtract the charging current to avoid burn damage to chip.
6. NO Reversal polarity.
1 x 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium polymer rechargeable Battery
1 x 5V Micro USB 1A Lithium Battery Charging Board Charger Module