This is D1 mini, it is a mini WIFI board based on ESP-8266EX.
11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0)
1 analog input(3.3V max input) a Micro USB connection
How to get started in Arduino:
Before you use miniD1 boards, you need setup CH340g driver.
On Windows you need install Python 2.7.10.
On Linux & MAC OSX, you don't need install it, comes preinstalled with OS.
Installing Hardware package
There are two ways to install hardware package, Boards Manager or GIT
Installing with Boards Manager
Starting with 1.6.4, Arduino allows installation of third-party platform packages using Boards Manager. We have packages available for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux (32 and 64 bit).
<1>. Install Arduino the latest version IDE from the Arduino website.
<2>. Start Arduino and open Preferences window.
<3>.Enter link: arduino.esp8266.com/stable/package_esp8266com_index.json (with http:// in front of arduin....) into Additional Boards Manager URLs field. You can add multiple URLs, separating them with commas.
<4>. Open Tools→Board:xxx→Boards Manager and install esp8266 by ESP8266
Community (and don't forget to select your ESP8266 board from Tools > Board menu after installation).
Installing with GIT (Recommend):
We recommend using GIT to install Hardware package, you can always get the latest version of it.
0.66 OLED DISPLAY MODULE
1. Fast response: This product is an OLED display with a faster response time than TFT-LCD, which is a few microseconds to tens of microseconds.
2. Good low temperature characteristics: The product has good low temperature characteristics and can be used normally at minus 40 °C.
3. No need for back light source: The diode used in this product will emit light by itself, so no back light source is needed, the conversion efficiency is high, and the energy consumption is lower than that of liquid crystal.
4. Low-voltage DC drive: This product can only be lit with a voltage of 3.3V, and the brightness is high.
5. Active illumination: This product has the characteristics of active illumination, has a wide viewing angle, and is not distorted from the side.
1. This product is suitable for automotive electronics, network communication, security equipment, medical electronics, measuring instruments, smart home, household appliances, lighting electronics, 3C digital, radio and television education, Internet of Things IoT, wearable devices, new energy and other fields.
2. This product uses a 0.66-inch OLED display, which is used on the D1 mini development board to facilitate its display function.
Display Color: White
Screen size: 0.66 inch diagonal
Resolution: 64*48 pixels
Working voltage: 3.3V
Driver IC: SSD1306
Interface: IIC (I2C)
IIC address: 0x3C or 0x3D
0.66 Inch OLED + Wemos Mini D1 ESP8266 ch340g WIFI 64x48 SSD1306 Arduino